Inspection of seafloor and marine infrastructures are often performed using ROVs deployed from suitable support vessels and construction barges to assess the:
- Condition of pipeline flanges on platform faces
- Condition of the platform members
- Seabed clearance of rig sites, pipeline and cable installation locations
- Closer inspection of debris and other obstructions
- Condition and attitude of pipelines and cables
- As-laid surveys
Novus Geosolutions, through our associates and partners, provides state-of-the-art ROV equipment and technology with qualified and highly experienced team to ensure robust and reliable inspection services.